Friday, June 3, 2011

Unemployment Or ...

I have a job option. Already. It's only the third of June. I have written over fifty pages of my novel and it surely needs a good deal more work, but this has been done in one week of steady work. I have a job that pays me only little but that consumes only twenty hours of my week, before 9 a.m. each day. I spend the next eight or ten hours writing. At this rate, things are going well, but what if I take that job? Shall I risk losing this momentary rush for only a small pay raise? Such a struggle. If I could write for my career--write what I want to write, not what everyone else wants me to write--I would be living my dream! So what shall it be?

1 comment:

  1. Write!! :) If I had more time to sit and write, I would. Embrace the time you have.

    ReplyDelete